2008年10月2日木曜日

Movie ~Thicker than Water ~

Thicker than Water is a documentary surf film directed by singer/songwriter Jack Johnson and his film school friend Chris Malloy. It shows surfing scene from different locations like Hawaii, Indonesia, Australia, India…. They are good places. I want to go there. If I have money!! This film includes Jack Johnson’s songs. They are so nice music, and they are good combination in their scenes. I listen to his music. He has a story that I want you know!! He began with surfing at the age of 5, he suffered a surfing accident when he was 17. His life was changed considerably. While recovering from the accident, he has interesting music. While he was recovering in bed, he spent his time writing songs and playing guitar. He learned to play the guitar at age of fourteen.

He was a professional surfer until an accident Pipeline (Hawaii) which his front teeth were knocked out. Anyway he plays mellow music. In magazine, He stated about the accident, "I like to joke that I hit my head so hard that that's why I'm so mellow, but I think it did mellow me out." First I read sentence , I was moved!!

0 件のコメント: